Join AsylumConnect as our Assistant Director of Partnerships. We’re looking for someone to support our Director of Partnerships in building and maintaining high-impact partnerships. Additionally, the Assistant Director of Partnerships will focus on the crucial task of keeping all of the organizations listed in our resource catalog up-to-date on AsylumConnect’s progress, and apprised of any new functionality they can use to assist their LGBTQ clients. We are looking for a personable, organized, and hard-working individual to keep our partners and catalog’s service provider community engaged and aware of our lifesaving technology.
- Report directly to (and work closely with) the Director of Partnerships & Executive Director.
- Oversee and manage AsylumConnect’s high-priority partnerships, including: 1) maintain AsylumConnect’s relationship with existing major partners and 2) work to solidify AsylumConnect’s relationship with additional high-priority partners.
- Work to engage all of the organizations listed in the resource catalog through regular communication and updates.
- Lead the effort to compile, write, and send monthly e-newsletters highlighting AsylumConnect's progress to both high-priority partners (who may or may not be directly listed in the resource catalog) and all of the organizations listed in the resource catalog.
- Assist the Director of Partnerships with outreach to organizations listed in the resource catalog with the goal of increasing the number of organizations who choose to “claim” their organization’s catalog profile.
- Attend partnership meetings and serve as one of the primary contacts for partners.
- Respond to the special needs and requests of our partners in a timely manner.
- Assist the Director of Partnerships with managing the Partner Relations Manager associates.
- Interest/background in one or more of the following area(s): partner relations, capacity building, public relations, business administration, proposals development.
- Ability to clearly articulate the mission and significance of the AsylumConnect resource catalog to prospective partners.
- Previous leadership or management experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Professionalism, administrative skills, and follow-through.